About Me

My photo
Sauff Lundin Overspill, Kent, United Kingdom
I've been told it's like I keep my thoughts in a champagne bottle, then shake it up and POP THAT CORK! I agree...life is for living and havin fun - far too short to bottle up stuff. So POP!...You may think it... I will say it! (And that cork's been popped a few times... check out the blog archive as the base of the page for many more rants and observations!)

http://jaxobservesandrants.blogspot.com/'s Fan Box

Sunday 15 September 2013

BLOG 261 - Walking Dead

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others." John Stuart Mill  Author of On Liberty.


I would like to apologise if lately I have not been the version of me you knew.

Why? Well that’s easy - Over the last 24 days I have had approx. 6 complete hours of sleep and my stress levels are off the chart.

Why? Because my life ended on 21st August 2013. And all I am doing now is awaiting burial.

I was not even present in the moment that my life ended.  I had no idea that I was being killed.  But on that fateful night the architects of my death got busy ensuring everything was done to end the life and reputation I had before that eve.

I found out I was dead at four o’clock the following afternoon. Cause of death - cruelty of others.

Over the lasts 24 days I've been going out of my mind trying to figure out why anyone would be so cruel. Why would someone you look out for and almost consider family believe this is what I deserve. This is the thought that keeps me awake at night. Why? What harm did I do that demanded this action?

This thought does not trouble the architect of my death. That person swears blind that I deserve exactly this and has gone out of her way to enforce this outcome. She's not alone - she so easily found support to get her way. She has found enforcers to ensure that the outcome will be that my life and my reputation are destroyed. Intoxicated on power they are having the time of their lives ripping the flesh of the carcass that used to be my life.

They claim they are doing so to prevent me causing harm to others. They claim that this is a genuine and real risk. They have constructed case to support the view that I am source of  genuine  harm  to others. And it is a seductive fiction, it is much more exciting than the boring facts.

History is full of seductive fictions that easily gain support.

Which is how it has come to pass that I was murdered on 21st August 2013. My coffin was made on 5th September and they plan for me to be underground by end of month.

I float in limbo - sleepless and exhausted from asking why. 

So no…. I’m not myself lately. To be honest I don’t think I could ever be the version of me you knew ever again. That version of me has been deemed without any saving grace and has been condemned as a source of harm to others.

But waste no more time thinking of it.

As I said by end of month…. The person you once knew will be buried before October dawns.

But please …..stop asking me why I am not myself lately.

I am dead.

Okay?


The JaxWorld Blog can be followed on Twitter-@JaxWorldBlog
Or you can join almost 10,000 fans of The JaxWorld Blog on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/The.JaxWorld.Blog

Thanks for continuing to vote for JaxWorld as the Best Blog about Stuff and for ALL your support that has made this blog such a huge success

No comments:

Post a Comment